product title: Kotler, Marketing an introduction, 15th edition MyLab Marketing
- Editie: 15
- Publicatiejaar: 2023
- Normale prijs
- € 59,90
For principles of marketing courses.
An engaging and practical introduction to marketing
Marketing: An Introduction illustrates how creating and capturing customer value drives effective marketing strategies. The text reflects major trends and shifting forces that impact marketing in this digital age of customer value, engagement and relationships. This in turn leaves students with a richer understanding of basic marketing concepts, strategies and practices.
The 15th Edition features updated chapter-opening vignettes, Marketing at Work highlights, company cases and end-of-chapter exercises. With these, students get ample practice applying marketing concepts to real-world company scenarios.
Hallmark features of this titleReal companies, real marketing practices
- Chapter-Opening vignettes examine real companies and their operations, and spark student interest.
- Digital Marketing, Marketing Ethics, and Marketing by the Numbers applications facilitate discussion of current issues and company situations in areas such as mobile and social marketing, social responsibility, and financial marketing analysis.
- A sample Marketing Plan helps students apply important marketing planning concepts.
- A Careers in Marketing section helps students explore marketing career paths. It also lays out a process for landing a marketing job that best matches their skills and interests.
New and updated features of this titleCoverage of the latest trends and practices
- NEW and UPDATED: Discussions, examples and figures get students thinking about recent developments in customer engagement marketing, digital and other marketing technologies, marketing communications, brand content creation, and recent disruptions in the marketing environment.
- NEW and REVISED: Marketing at Work features examine real brand marketing strategies and contemporary marketing issues from companies such as Amazon, Google, Starbucks, Apple and Walmart.
- NEW: A new, stand-alone digital marketing strategy chapter focuses on special considerations in preparing digital marketing campaigns (Chapter 14).
- REVISED: Chapters 15 and 16 on global marketing and sustainable marketing contain new organizing frameworks, concepts and examples.
- NEW: All 16 cases in the Company Case Appendix are new, offering opportunities for students to apply major marketing concepts and critical thinking to real company and brand situations.
- NEW and UPDATED: End-of-chapter material, including discussion questions, critical-thinking exercises, and other applications, help students apply analytical thinking to relevant concepts in each chapter.
Product toegevoegen aan je winkelwagen