product title: Operations Management
- Edition: 9
- Publishing year: 2019
- Regular price
- € 59,90
Operations may not run the world, but it makes the world run!
To truly understand the way a business operates, you need to get your hands dirty - that’s how you get to appreciate what's actually happening within an organization. Looking inside for the answers is what Operations Management is all about.
Learn from world-leading experts Nigel Slack and Alistair Brandon-Jones and benefit from their wealth of experience helping improve businesses of all shapes and sizes. Strategic in its perspective, the book offers a comprehensive and practical way to explore key concepts and see them in action through a plethora of international examples.
What makes Operations Management, 9th edition work so well?
● Clear structure (thanks to the “4 Ds” model of operations management)
● Real life examples through the ‘operations in practice’ boxes and case studies
● Worked examples blend qualitative and quantitative perspectives
● Critical commentaries pose alternative views where appropriate
● Summary answers to key questions in practical bullet points
Adding product to your cart