product title: Revel for Social Psychology, 9th Edition
- Edition: 9
- Publishing year: 2022
- Regular price
- € 59,90
"This book is an essential companion for those learning Social Psychology in Higher Education." Dr Samuel Fairlamb, Teaching Fellow, Royal Holloway, University of London
“Engaging and user-friendly, with clear and comprehensive coverage of key areas in social psychology.” Dr Emma Pape, Lecturer in Social Psychology, University of Reading
Social Psychology, 9th edition by Michael Hogg and Graham Vaughan offers a comprehensive, accessible and engaging introduction to this core area of psychology, making it an essential resource for anyone studying, teaching or researching the subject.
This trusted, market-leading text places social psychology in a contemporary, real-world context and explores new, cutting-edge research as well as bringing classic theories to life.
- In-depth scientific coverage of social psychological theory and research
- Unique global approach, combining UK, European and North American perspectives
- Thoroughly updated to reflect important advances in the field, including discussion of and reference to COVID-19, populism, global warming and the climate crisis throughout the book
- New material describing the 2010s reproducibility and replication crisis in social psychology, and the Open Science Movement
- A wealth of in-chapter features, including research highlights, sections focusing on ‘Your Life’, broader global issues in ‘Our World’ and sections on literature, film and TV, help you gain a deeper and applied understanding of concepts and issues
- Richly illustrated with photos and diagrams to help bring the subject alive.
Adding product to your cart